September 14, 2010 13:14 by SKA
Most of the florists in USA use orchid flowers in USA as an integral part of all sort of decoration. Orchid flowers not only enhance the beauty and elegance but they also put their exclusive and mesmerizing fragrance to the decoration. Here is one of the simplest orchid arrangements of flowers American Florists use to make.
Materials that All American Florists uses to make the fresh arrangements of Orchid Flowers:
• Available Fresh Orchid Flowers in USA
• Wood Branches
• Orchid Potting Soil
• American Flower Vase
• Flower Scissors
• Plant Tape
• You need to find out an attractive vase which can enhance the beauty of your orchids. Also, find out the best place to keep your orchid flower arrangements, so that they can be the focal point.
• You can either buy the orchid potting soil or prepare it at home. For that, all you need to do is to mix the ground barks, ground tree fern stems and a few osmund fibers and fill it into the vase.
• Now, use a good pair of flower shears and clip the orchid stem about 10 inches below the blossom. Always cut the stem at an angle and avoid tearing the stems!
• Place these stems into the vase which you have previously filled with the potting soil. You can also place them in water-filled vase. Avoid total covering of the stems with the water or soil.
• At the end include numerous wood branches, 1-2 identical silk laces and other decorative items into the vase of fresh flowers Orchid in this case, and secure this arrangement with a perfect plant tape. Such kind of orchid flower arrangements can look fresh for about a week!